Wednesday, March 02, 2011

myheritage smart matches

I've almost exhausted all the information I have collected so far, so it seems that I am at a dead end for right now.

When I uploaded my family tree to myheritage.com, they send me "smart matches"; when their computer has found similarities with my tree to other people's trees on their site.



A Smart Match connects between someone in your family tree to someone who we believe is the same person in a family tree of another MyHeritage.com member. Good Smart Matches lead your way to discover new relatives and ancestors!

I am not paying for the subscription, so I am limited to what I can do on their site. I can cross reference with other peoples trees, which has helped me with my searching.

I have my mom going to do some asking about our genealogy when she visits her parents this Easter.

I am also going to make the effort and go and see Jeremy's Great Uncle Loyal, who is a buff about their family tree to show him what I have, and ask some questions.

No comments: